View my resume below or download my resume here.
A diverse background in animation production, working with and supporting design and animation departments on multiple projects. A clear communicator with experience in various production tools and techniques. Well equipped to ensure a production runs smoothly and efficiently.
Organization, Communication, Animation Production, Flash Animation, 2D animation, 2D Character Rigging, Compositing and Editing. Software: Google Docs, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Powerpoint, Mac Operating systems, Outlook, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
USC, Virtual Research Navigator, animated vignettes,
Burbank – Producer, Director, Animator
May 2017 – PRESENT
Produced 6 animated vignettes for a USC lead project for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Responsible for coordinating with voice actors, design talent and animators. Created production schedules, production cost estimates and attended meetings with the USC team to relay production notes.
● Setup and delivered animation files to animators.
● Auditioned and hired design and voice over talent.
● Animated two vignettes
● Timed, composited and edited final vignettes
● Ensured project was completed on time and on budget.
Lucky Kat World,
Glendale – Animator, Production Artist , Graphic Designer
January 2016 – PRESENT
Responsible for delivering animations, art, and marketing assets for LuckyKatWorld.com. Coordinated with Art Director, Engineering Team, and Marketing team to make sure art files were properly setup to work online,
deliver to the right department and ready to be implemented.
● Worked to troubleshoot issues with art and animation assets.
● Streamlined the production process, by reorganizing file structures for delivery to programming team
● Was instrumental in aiding the company to complete a major site redesign and implementation of new features.
Owner, Freelance animation studio
Jan 2007 – PRESENT
Creating art and animation solutions for clients across multiple media platforms.
Selected client list includes; Talk This Way Productions, Smorgasbord Productions, Herokins, Appy Entertainment, Free Range Studios, Loot Drop, Polk Street Press and more.
● Produced engaging informative animations & explainer videos from concept to completion.
● Created clear and dynamic storyboards and animatics for client projects.
● Developed game art assets for mobile and social games including, characters, animations, logos and UI elements.
Art Institute of California, San Diego – Bachelors in Media Arts and Animation
Palomar College, San Marcos – Associates of Arts degree, Graphic Design